In these unprecedented times it is our obligation to keep your child safe. In order to make this possible it is required that we adhere to the strict policies as recommended by health professionals. To ensure the safety of dancers, parents and our staf please take a moment to look at our Covid-19 Policies. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Annex Dance Academy.
·All high touch surface areas are cleaned between classes: Barres and door handles using alcohol wipes or Microban cleaner and paper towel.
· Floors will be cleaned using mop and mop buckets. Teachers are personably responsible fordoing this between every class.
· Cubbies and plastic storage bins will be disinfected after each use with the use of aerosol spray.
· Masks will be worn between classes, while cleaning and whenever an instructor needs to speak.(This includes dancers too.)
· Disposable gloves are available for use whenever seen fit.
· Dancers are encouraged to enter the classroom upon arrival to avoid congregating in common areas.
· Changerooms are closed except for dancers to put belongings into their cubbies for their downstairs classes.
· Bathrooms will only be open to dancers and staff.
· No parents will be allowed in the studio or lobby area. (exceptions will be made for dancers under the age of 6)
· Dancers must remain in their allotted square for centre practise. When doing progressions, dancers will be in one line maintaining social distancing and lining up along the side walls to wait their turn. Similar to a huge socially distanced circle. We will remind them NOT to touch the mirrors.
· We encourage that the dancers use the touchless hand sanitizers before and after each class.
· All Acro and Pre-Dance students are provided with prop packages. (Acro = yoga block, Pre-Dance = various props) Acro dancers are still required to bring their own yoga mat to class to use over top of or in place of our mats.